Does your iPhone4 have any defects?

I got the 16 gb black in march and very impressed with apple. I do have a problem with it and went to the apple store. They said give it a week. When I press the top button and then slide to unlock the screen blinks. Not sure what or why it does that. Anyone else heard of this?
 
Finally I went to apple today an had my home button change, it wasn't that expensive like I though, €15
here is a screenshot of the defective part.
7b7969a2-70d9-5192.jpg
7b7969a2-717d-4df3.jpg
 
Folks Apple's decision to use parts or labor from other countries is their decision. This Forum is not the place to air thoughts on other countries.
 
My iphone 4 (refurbished) came with a scratched backing so i can barely take pictures with it, they are just light ones but it is still hard to take a good picture
 

Latest posts

Back
Top