What's new

Did you get it yet?

I didn't get it yet. UPS has me trapped in the house :(

I left a note for Fedx to call me when he was droping it off. Well about 11:40am he called left work right away home in 20 mins and there it was came in and plugged it into iTunes and off I went. I Love it

Fed Ex is still dragging their butt out here. I'm furious, to say the least. Went from 3:00 to 4:30 to 6:00. I have dinner with friends at 6:30 and these fools can't figure out where the driver is. Charming.

Received mine this morning at 10:00 am, and I'am up and running without any hassels. Likeing a lot!!!

Got it! I left a note on the door and went to pick my kids up from school. It was here when I got home! (Got here between 3 and 3:30) I've been playing with it ever since! I think I love you...

haha congrats!

Got it! I left a note on the door and went to pick my kids up from school. It was here when I got home! (Got here between 3 and 3:30) I've been playing with it ever since! I think I love you...

Got mine about 1, I needed a case for it so I went to my local Verizon store and they have all the accesories out and ready to go. The greeter looked at me funny when I asked if they had cases yet. You should of seen the look on her face when I showed her my VZW iPhone, she couldnt believe it. All of the other associates gathered around and were drooling over it. It was an awesome thing.....

Mine was deliverd by UPS at 6:45 :)

Set up was 1, 2, 3. The only thing I noticed so far that might be an issue is the call volume is very low

I wasn't home for my delivery today. I'm staying home from class tomorrow to sign for it when it shows up. Tonight feels like Christmas eve!

I just hope the snow we're getting right now in Pittsburgh doesn't foil my plan!