What's new

CDMA 4.2.10 Owners - Tethered Jailbreak is now working...

Has anyone tried this yet. Excited been waiting and waiting. Thanks to whoever did this.

Tethered means I will have to sync my phone to my laptop every time I boot up correct.

Last edited:
hinds90 said:
Has anyone tried this yet. Excited been waiting and waiting. Thanks to whoever did this.

Tethered means I will have to sync my phone to my laptop every time I boot up correct.

Correct :D

Dang it I just searched. Don't know if I should do it i'm in the army and go to the field a lot so I am always turning my phone on and off to save battery.

hinds90 said:
Dang it I just searched. Don't know if I should do it i'm in the army and go to the field a lot so I am always turning my phone on and off to save battery.

I wouldn't tether either. What's your MOS

hinds90 said:

That would probably warrant you waiting til iOS 5 when the devs will release an untethered jailbreak!

11B. Lol I guess i'll be waiting some more. Got so excited when I saw the thread title.

Yeah i'm just going to wait. I go to the field to much to sync my phone every time I boot up.

darkstar2007 said:
That would probably warrant you waiting til iOS 5 when the devs will release an untethered jailbreak!

+1....11B nice. I was a 19D & a 19K. I'd take Darkstar's comment to heart. I'd stay about 10clicks away from any tethered jailbreak in you're line of work.

lol I was seriously thinking of going scout but went the other way they use to be one in the same anyway.

hinds90 said:
lol I was seriously thinking of going scout but went the other way they use to be one in the same anyway.

Yeah..it was nice back in my day...when I was at ft. Hood we were always in the field or at the motor pool. Except I did think we were better. Lol, well I don't want to hijack f4780ys thread. PM if you like..

11B. Lol I guess i'll be waiting some more. Got so excited when I saw the thread title.

I'm in the same boat with you... 11B. Currently in Air Assault School so the iPhone just sits in the car powered off... Guess I'll have to wait for iOS 5. :p