What's new

canceling apple.com order

pgiannini1784

Reaction score
i ordered on apple.com with a ship date of july14th. i was wondering if i cancel that order will my upgrade eligibility automatically come back so i can buy one tomorrow if i find one?

DannyBoy

Reaction score
i ordered on apple.com with a ship date of july14th. i was wondering if i cancel that order will my upgrade eligibility automatically come back so i can buy one tomorrow if i find one?

Sounds like a question for apple. 1-800-MY-APPLE

$tylez

Reaction score
It's possible. Call their number ^ and tell them that you want to cancel it.

dltang

Reaction score

I think I would go to the store and if you are able to buy it, while you are in line, have them cancel your on line order. It seems they would be able to do that. Only one phone is eligible for upgrade so that shouldn't pose a problem.

OP
P

pgiannini1784

Reaction score
yea, that worked. no problems at all. as soon as i canceled it i checked my status and it said i was eligible. so i will be out there tomorrow on the hunt. thanks guys, wish me luck lol

OP
P

pgiannini1784

Reaction score
Well, I'm here... Got here around 430.... Not too many people ahead of me... Ill let u know how it goes

Most reactions

Latest posts