What's new

Can you tell me what may be causing this?

osso12

Reaction score
Most of the time, mine usually takes good pics.
BUT. Sometimes it takes crappy pics. All using HD, and all outside on a bright day. Look at the pic of my dog. It looks terrible! It was shot in the middle of the day. Is it possible that I may be getting too much lighting?
The phone of the camaro badge I think i was just shaking so that might be why it looks bad and out of focus. These were all taken the same day just different places and locations.

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

The pics of the cars are really awesome. As for the one of your dog, it looks good as well, maybe like you are saying it might just be because it was out of focus, otherwise it's prety net I think.

The pics of the cars are really awesome. As for the one of your dog, it looks good as well, maybe like you are saying it might just be because it was out of focus, otherwise it's prety net I think.

seems to happen mainly when I use the zoom feature. I remember when I took one of the Dog I tapped the screen, then zoomed in. Maybe I was shaking I dont know, but its not the first ones to turn out this way.
odd. Has anyone else experienced this?
yes, by HD I mean HDR.

Maybe it's too bright? For me, if it's too dark, then the picture quality goes to crap. Try another photo app to see if it does the same thing. Or bring your dog inside your house to check out how it looks too.

Back