What's new

a problem with default picture folder

Voidchaser

Reaction score
This is a nitpick and it would seem easier on a droid since you can make folders using it as a root directory.
Basically I dislike how every picture goes to the main camera reel folder. Every one I take with the phones camera, everyone I download off iFunny or twitter or save from text message or browser or whatever. I can't even MOVE the pictures as it only gives you the option to copy them to another folder. This comes as a problem when I want to delete all the pics in the camera reel--as it must permanently delete them from both folders.
Ok so if I can't fix that my second issue is clearing out the folder. I have dropbox to auto upload all saved pics (because I don't quite understand icloud and prefer to keep them on my own hard drive to organize >.< ) so the only option I found to delete the pics is having to select ..EVERY..SINGLE..ONE in the edit to delete. I can do edit but stil must click on every thumbnail to highlight it for deletion. I would like some sort of "delete all" or option to highlight faster another way.
This screams of "first world problems" but it is just a nitpick as I may go days or even weeks without cleaning out the folder and than it's a huge pain in the ass to scroll through them all to find the pic of my girlfriend's kid she wants to show someone we run into who knows her family.

Thanks any any tips would be helpful, I have not jail broken this but was just looking for advice on a way to excelerate or rectify this issue. Please forgive any grammar or spelling errors.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been pretty annoyed by this too and I agree it would be so nice if we can move photos around and put them into folders and such. Only way I have figured out is by uploading my photos onto iphoto, organize it there into folders, and then syncing them back onto my phone.... I hope Apple is working on this... or hope someone here knows something easier.