What's new

Santa bring me the I4 please !!!

Iphone4_wanna-bee

Reaction score
I have had em all except the latest iPhone. I love this device and am always on it for some reason. It's like a pocket CPU which everyone knows is the perfect item to carry with you. I should've waited two more weeks then got the I4 but instead I was in such a hurry to get rid of old 2G and get something else. I kick myself everyday being a avid YouTube viewer I can only watch it in HD while near WiFi but it blows when u want to really see a video without being blurry. HD is very valuable nowadays due to everything being HD. Anyways the I4 has it all from what I have read and heard. I also hear bout drop calls but who hasn't had a drop call or two? I love the picture quality and really would use it to it's fullest. I do take lots of pics and hate when the light is dull and pics come out blurry or faded looking. I'm new here and would love to hear from experienced I4 users bout how their i4 has changed their perception of phones. Thanks and wish me luck on Gettin the greatest phone on the market. :)

Bobby

Last edited:
Welcome.

Hope you've been a really good boy then! Lol

I've had the all except the first one. Really wanted it at the time though. Is soon as the 3G came out my contract was up so I upgraded. Never looked back since...

Thanks guys ....hahaha.... i know Santa is real cause I wrap them toys up and put em under the tree -- LOL Santa just lazy and his elfs do all the work now - Santa is a CEO he don't come out anymore ....hehehe Thanks again and I do hope I have been really deserving this year ...:) 80k a year should warrant me a good present .....have a very Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year ....