What's new

Camera flash

After the screws are out does the cover come off easily? Also besides this fix do you see the battery? If so does it look like the battery is easy to replace?

Sent from my 64gb iPad

Yes the back slides off check out you tube there are tons of videos on taking apart the iphone.
I highly doubt you will find a film over the camera lens on the inside of the back cover.

Last edited:
I found protective film on the back of the phone case I took off. I had to replace the back on my phone due to being shattered in a fall. It had the film on it. I also found it on the replacement phone back and the instructions that game with it said to remove it which is telling me that the old back was supposed to have it removed as well.
As for voiding any warranty there is no possible way for iPhone to know if you took your back off. Or u would have driven the 3 hours to the nearest iPhone store.
I'm just letting people know what I found on my phone and just figured it might help some one.

iPhone of course

iJeff said:
Its due to the color of the phone. The white color acts like a flash already and with there being so much light it will come out crappy. I hope they fix this issue before the new one comes out

No not really I have the black version the same thing happens here with mine. My phone is the Sprint model.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

eddieg said:
Yes the back slides off check out you tube there are tons of videos on taking apart the iphone.
I highly doubt you will find a film over the camera lens on the inside of the back cover.

jmdd810 did it is worth looking into.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

I found protective film on the back of the phone case I took off. I had to replace the back on my phone due to being shattered in a fall. It had the film on it. I also found it on the replacement phone back and the instructions that game with it said to remove it which is telling me that the old back was supposed to have it removed as well.
As for voiding any warranty there is no possible way for iPhone to know if you took your back off. Or u would have driven the 3 hours to the nearest iPhone store.
I'm just letting people know what I found on my phone and just figured it might help some one.

iPhone of course

There is no protective film in there, perhaps your iPhone was from eBay and was a refurbish/second hand? The iPhone you will buy from apple or from apple authorized resellers don't have that plastic film in there. Never say never though... Can happen 1 out of 1.000.000

bab2010 said:
There is no protective film in there, perhaps your iPhone was from eBay and was a refurbish/second hand? The iPhone you will buy from apple or from apple authorized resellers don't have that plastic film in there. Never say never though... Can happen 1 out of 1.000.000

Well all I know is my phone is brand new from AT&T not a refurb and I found the problem with mine. Also the replacement part is from apple as well. I'm not making this up.

iPhone of course

Nothing is impossible. I will take mine to the Apple Iphone store and have those peeps there fix the problem,

Sent from my 64gb iPad

Last edited:
Well all I know is my phone is brand new from AT&T not a refurb and I found the problem with mine. Also the replacement part is from apple as well. I'm not making this up.

iPhone of course

Apple doesn't sell iPhone replacement parts or give iPhone replacement parts to users.

They do when your sister works for the iPhone store in Minnesota. 😊

iPhone of course

They do when your sister works for the iPhone store in Minnesota. 😊

iPhone of course

I think you are building up a story since I'm 100% sure that even your sister couldn't get you that parts to come out of the apple store without justification. And there is no such justification so Apple can allow your sister to sell you iPhone parts. Apple store is not an eBay store unless... :)

Last edited:
Guess the Camera Flash is just Super Powerful :)

Moderation Notice:​ This post has been edited by IPF staff in accordance with the Forum Rules, no external link.

Hi.
My wife has just got a White iPhone 4.
When she uses the camera flash in a dark area the pictures are coming out very blurry and sometimes whited out or a blue haze on them therefore making the picture un viewable

Is this a problem anybody else is having or should I take it back to the apple store

Thanks

She's using it without any cover.

Last edited by a moderator: