What's new

Iphone4 flash

daveyboy37a

Reaction score
Hi I have recently started to notice that when I use flash whether forced or auto the photos come out a kind of milky color I don't remember them always coming out like that. Last night my wife using her htc desire and me on my iPhone took the same photos using flash but hers was very clear whereas mine was horrid with a Lind of white haze and milky color. Could it be some kind of setting? I have been searching for an answer on the web but with no help. I love my iPhone though and will be getting the 5 when it arrives.
Thanks

I get the milky haze at times too. not sure why either. I have a feeling it may be the case but haven't tried to take a picture with flash without the case..

I think you are correct about the case being the culprit. I'm in the market for a case and have been watching many reviews. I don't remember which video it was but the guy said his case was to blame, because the flash I'm assuming would bounce off of the case. Take it off and try it.

This for this wonderful information..keep up the good work..cheers!! really needed that..

Last edited by a moderator:
Before visit to this iPhone forum, I don't know the information of iPhone camera information. here in this forum ,I got to know the features of camera and it's efficiency.Thanks for the user posted.

kevinth said:
Before visit to this iPhone forum, I don't know the information of iPhone camera information. here in this forum ,I got to know the features of camera and it's efficiency.Thanks for the user posted.

You're welcome. Glad you learned something

Is that true? Flash of an iphone makes the product more brilliant.

Wow I do have a case on it that surrounds the lense in white so I took it off I will see how it acts later. All this time the silly case LOL

meryhalim92 said:
can i pod 4 the flash used in nigh mode?

iPod 4 does not have a flash. You can get apps in the app store that use the screen as a flashlight to see in the dark.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I think you are correct about the case being the culprit. I'm in the market for a case and have been watching many reviews. I don't remember which video it was but the guy said his case was to blame, because the flash I'm assuming would bounce off of the case. Take it off and try it.
I have the same issue with out the case.

please remove u r sticker on the back side of the iphone...
after u still face the problem avoid to use the pouch/case......

At dark place, I open my flash of iPhone camera. It is milky color. Thus it captures nice photo. You may use flash at dark place.

I own an white iphone 4 i'm facing the same problem with the flash without the case.
i got my iphone 4 from Singapore its an world wide warranty or should i go back to Singapore for replacement or something.