What's new

Calendar alert on iPhone 11

dave307

Reaction score
Good day to all.Havent been here for some time

Been trying to change the sound on the iPhone 11 calendar alerts. But failed to achieve. Seem to get the same sound which ever one I choose.
is the one that keeps sounding default sound.Is it possible to just have the notification on the Lock Screen with out sound.Any thoughts on this. I do understand that it’s not a major problem but would be nice to have a one to my choice.
Many thanks.

Good day to all.Havent been here for some time

Been trying to change the sound on the iPhone 11 calendar alerts. But failed to achieve. Seem to get the same sound which ever one I choose.
is the one that keeps sounding default sound.Is it possible to just have the notification on the Lock Screen with out sound.Any thoughts on this. I do understand that it’s not a major problem but would be nice to have a one to my choice.
Many thanks.
If you go to Sounds in Settings you will see your options for individual items. You will see calendar sounds there.

Thanks for reply. Have tried to change the tone from the default one to another but failed.Have tried different ones with no luck,What ever I choose it always go to the default.
Thanks.

Thanks for reply. Have tried to change the tone from the default one to another but failed.Have tried different ones with no luck,What ever I choose it always go to the default.
Thanks.
I am sorry to hear that. Thanks for letting me know. Best wishes.