What's new

iOS 11 Launched at WWDC17

Anyone having issue with wifi calling? My calls keep failing

No drops yet on my end

Hmmm, not sure what was going on with mine yesterday. Couldn’t make a call until I turned it off.

May be going back to 10.3 ... while I like what 11 offers I need more stability from my DD device. Between the odd mail notifications I mentioned before, I’ve had the lock screen crash on me a few times, experiencing pretty significant battery drain and various other little hiccups here and there.

Over all not bad for a very early Beta! I’ll probably be back somewhere along the journey ... or maybe I need to get me a backup iOS so I can play [emoji14]

We have been seeing messages for a while popping up on apps warning that "the developer of this app needs to update it and it won't work in future versions of iOS" (paraphrased).
I take it that iOS 11 is that future iOS? If so lots of apps on my iPhone will be dead.
Is this Apple's way of purging old apps?

We have been seeing messages for a while popping up on apps warning that "the developer of this app needs to update it and it won't work in future versions of iOS" (paraphrased).
I take it that iOS 11 is that future iOS? If so lots of apps on my iPhone will be dead.
Is this Apple's way of purging old apps?
Those apps that the pop up refers to are 32 bit only apps and in iOS 11, only 64 bit apps will work on your device. Updating to iOS 11 won’t delete those apps, they will just not work anymore. Fairly soon Apple will begin removing those 32 bit apps from the App Store.

You may want to check in the App Store to see if you can find substitutes for those old apps. If an app you find has been updated in the last year, it should work in iOS 11.