What's new

New Iphone user having trouble with Calendar!

dooley

Reaction score
I am a long time bb user that just made the change to an iphone 4s and having many problems with my calendar.

Basically I have a personal aol email and a work sbc/yahoo email account. Both calendars feed through a google calendar (to have my calendars in 1 place and also because apple does not allow me to sync an aol calendar). I have my gmail account set as my exchange server.

My husband sends appointments to my aol account (also via an iphone linked to an exchange server from work) and I receive appointments through by work sbc email. With my bb, I was given the option to accept all initial appointments and any changes and they would then appear on my calendar. Not so with my iphone. I seem to receive the initial appointment from my husband in the form of an email with an invite.ics attachment which I then click and I'm given the option to add it to one of my calendars - I choose my aol. If he makes a change to the appointment I receive the same initial email with the old info and attachment. I am not given the option to add it to a calendar at that point so I have no info on the change.

I've spend many hours on the phone with apple support and they have been unable to help - blaming my husbands exchange server. How is this possible and how does anyone with an iphone linked to a work exchange server send and change appointments to anyone else? I'm VERY frustrated and ready to return to the bb world!!

Please help.