What's new

"Battery information will be available after using iPhone for a few minutes"

Yes, it was till the 20th of the last month. Before made it replace by a third part technician, I went to an Apple Store and have it examined by one of their technicians. He confirmed that the battery efficiency was at 89% (the program I used to go through this showed it was even less), that I have made less than 500 cycles of charge and that it was abnormal the fact that I charged it about three times a day. Though this, he said he could not provide me any free assistance because it was still fine at 89% and underlining me that any further reparation would have cost me a lot. This was why I made it replace by a third part technician that took less than the half of the one recognized by Apple to do exactly the same thing, with original parts too. The problem turns out to be up to the software, not to the hardware part he touches. I was very sad because I loved my iPhone and I'm still a Apple fan, but iOS 10 almost gave the final blow to my battery and, in my humble opinion, it is not fair that something you pay over 800€ (that in my country is not so far from the salary of a workman) lasts less than a year. I read everything about how to care Apple devices and this is my fourth one. I never used a fake charger, I always was careful about the battery circles and made the calibration of the battery one time per month. Probably I will replace it as soon as possible, always with an iPhone because I recognize they have no pair among the cellphones (even if I know there are some alternatives worth of being considered). But this is what I mean with flaw: something Apple must solve out in order to improve its own standards, as it normal for every company willing to keep its first place.
Hope I make myself clear now. :)

I don't understand how you can say that this is a issue with the software.
I had my iPhone 6 for 2 years and now my son has it.
We never had this issue you talk about and if it was the software I think almost all should have this issue.
Feels more like a issue with your phone.

So what did the Apple technical guy wish to do you iPhone to make it cost "a lot" and how much was a lot.
Compared to the 3rd. Party repairers

Before you think l'm in love with Apple get that out of your head l am not OK