What's new

Battery usage stats blank

enlightened

Reaction score
I did a complete restore from backup a few days ago to see if it would improve my battery life (which surprisingly it did!) and everything seemed fine. Much better battery usage than previously. However, when I go into general>settings>usage my time since last full charge stats are blank. I've noticed this over the past two days, restore was about 5 days ago.

It says it will give stats after the next full charge, but that didn't work. When I had it plugged in this morning it said 0 hours of usage, 0 hours of standby which is obviously correct. However, as soon as I unplugged the charger the stats turned to - (blank).

New iPhone 4s (about 2 weeks old), running 5.0.1 and therefore not modded in any way. I've been using the OEM Apple charger- plugged into an outlet, not a USB port.

Any ideas what's going on? Will gladly provide any additional info that I might have left out if it will help in any way.

Thanks!

Hard reset meaning just hold the power button and home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears? Just did that- no change. At jkhonea's suggestion I'm now charging it while powered off. My battery is at 82% at the moment so it should be a quick charge. Will report back with results.