What's new

Battery app

brixtonboy

Reaction score
Wanting to check which apps were using my power, l charged the battery and used the iPhone. However l never get the readout, my iPad works perfectly. The only app that's running as far as l know is my alarm. Any ideas.
IMG_1294.jpg

Just checked it again the usage has gone up to 40 but the iPhone was switched off. The standby now reads 23hrs. 43 mins l'm totally confused?
The switched off time seems correct though

Try a reset? Might work. Won't hurt. Or power down phone and wait for a few minutes before powering back on. It is weird that it's doing what it is. Hope you get it working!!

Thanks, l have done that. Just read another post so running down the battery which will not take long, then delete whatsapp and do it again. It will not help with this problem but the thick rubber cover has now been removed. The iPhone is getting warm, l believe that's normal.

Removed whatsapp, reset iPhone, fully charged unfortunately still exactly the same. I figure next step full backup to computer, the set up iPhone as new.
If that doesn't work then it must be for contact with Apple. The iPhone is only 6 months old. And the battery has never lasted more than a day, with very little usage.

After making a long a phone call, just out of curiosity l checked it again.
IMG_1297.jpg

I still don't have WhatsApp though

I will do the backup etc by the end of the week and see how it goes, after that. Sorry should have mentioned that the Battery details appeared after Whatsapp was removed. As yet l have not reinstalled it.