What's new

Pairing iPhone7 with Oticon OPN hearing aids

esteponian

Reaction score
I have successfully paired my new hearing aids with my iPhone but find the conversation/music is only sounding in the left hearing aid.
I have double checked the volume, balance etc but no luck.
The settings are controlled via General/Accessibility/Hearing Aids/Devices - at this point the device'Oticon opn 1 is displayed - when you click on R & L it shows the left aid has a solid green box while the right is buffering and does not want to connect.
I have successfully paired with the iPad which would tend to eliminate the fault from the hearing aids.
Any help in solving this would be appreciated.

Thank you Caroline for responding, I can confirm that the Hearing Aid Mode is turned on.
I have since spent some time working on the problem - finally I 'unpaired' the hearing aids and then paired them a second time. Success!
It seems the first time only one of them got paired.
All is well now - everything loud and clear!

Bluetooth is known for being unreliable. The age old 'turn it off, turn it on again' trick never fails!

Having difficulty pairing my X with my Oticon OPN 1 app. Keep getting the whirly do when trying to add my hearing device - I restarted my bluetooth. Anyone heard of troubles with this?

Won't seem to pair with my OTICON OPN 1 app. When: Settings/General/Accessibility/MFIHearingaids/ by my name I get the whirly do...like it's searching...and never finding.
Anyone use this? It's an amazing app, which worked on my 6S going direct to my ear. Not going to be happy if it doesn't work with my X.
And, I restarted by bluetooth, just in case. Nada.
Thanks for any help.