What's new

AT&T Order on the way

IndyBob

Reaction score
This past Thursday 9/27 I placed an order for our company at the Local AT&T store for 6 iPhone 5. The store didn't have any in stock. I was told it would be anywhere from 7-21 days.

I just got an email from AT&T today 9/30 that all have shipped and I have tracking numbers.

I am pretty happy with the ship time. Just 4 days from the time I ordered them.

Just an FYI.

From wheat I see everything that they were short on and had extended arrival dates seems to be coming in early. I'm not entirely surprised.

I ordereed mine online through the AT+T on the 9/21 and recieved tracking email on the 30th also.. I just wonder where its being shipped from

RandyM said:
I ordereed mine online through the AT+T on the 9/21 and recieved tracking email on the 30th also.. I just wonder where its being shipped from

Mine arrives today and was shipped from China. The supply Apple had brought over in anticipation of release day was exhausted in just hours.
Yours is most likely being shipped from China as well. It should say on the tracking website where it was shipped from.

Last edited:
The UPS Tracking number didnt become active until tonight and it reports the phone is in the Dallas - Fort Worth area and I should have it by the end of day Wednesday 10/3