What's new

What the heck, Lies from AT&T and still don't have a new phone!

Yeah finally today I got a tracking number and it says it will be to me tomorrow before 3:00PM which is a good sign. However have you been checking status on yours at:

https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/order_status

My husband ordered mine at the ATT store by his work on I think it was July 2nd for home delivery and was told 7-14 business days as well and as of yesterday it still said backordered, so your post gives me hope. Did you receive it today? I'm thinking I might see a white one before my black one shows up. Unfortunately I don't have the receipt info to check the order status online, I think he has it at work.

Last edited:
My husband ordered mine on the 6th of July, not the 2nd. My birthday is tomorrow and the iphone is my present so hopefully it will be here by the beginning of next week, if not sooner. Glad you got yours Redefined, that means mine should be shipping out soon.

got mine randomly yesterday, no word from ATT it just showed up

Did you all have to sign for it? The ATT guy told my husband one of us would need to be home to sign for it, so some notice from ATT would be nice just so I can be home at 4pm that day (the time the delivery guy comes to our neck of the woods).

ETA: got a shipping notice today 7/15, Fed Ex overnight. So, it should be here tomorrow :) :) Not exactly ON my birthday, but close enough for me YAY!

Last edited:
I had to get it the hard way, after waiting for ATT to release my money they were holding since july 1st I was calling best buy stores around 50 miles from my house to see if i get lucky...well i had to buy the 32 gig iphone which was outta my price range, cause it seems they always have those and never the 16 gig. but i got my iphone 4 and it only took 13 days without a phone to do it. Hope everyone here gets their phone and enjoys it I know im loving it so far!