What's new

Ordered from AT&T, so when do I get it?

I ordered on 15th at 3AM eastern time through AT&T
this am received email from ATT saying that my phone been shipped and they provided with tracking number. but when i look into fedex it saying, No information for the following shipments/FedEx Office orders has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service.

I am not sure when i am going to get the phone!

I ordered on 15th at 3AM eastern time through AT&T
this am received email from ATT saying that my phone been shipped and they provided with tracking number. but when i look into fedex it saying, No information for the following shipments/FedEx Office orders has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service.

I am not sure when i am going to get the phone!

I have the same message and I called Customer Service tonight. They said I should see update on tracking # tomorrow and phone is scheduled to be delivered to my home on the 24th.

isent it like a bit early to be receiving anything yet kelty? well in the usa anyway

fed ex's tracking sucks

on AT&T's website it shows the mine was shipped on the 19th, but the tracking for fed ex shows "NOT FOUND"

my friend's is being shipped via UPS and his was shipped on the 22 is already in the state over from us lol

19th? that would of been nice. so ring them see whats going on, what if tomorrow you get nothing?

Go to ATT.com. Down at the bottom is a link> Check Order Status. Click that. Put in your new iphone number and the other stuff and you should see a screen with the status of your order.

Do you have to be home to sign for order or will FedEx leave it at the door step?

YOU CAN ARRANGE A PRE SIGN BUT I THINK IF YOU DONT DO THAT SOME ONE HAS TO BE THERE TO SIGN FOR IT.. opps caps off sorry, but im waiting by the door for mine with laptop lol.. hurry up delivery guy!!!

My friend got his yesterday, UPS just left it on his doorstep

Mine is supposed to be here today, I had it sent to my parents' house since they live in a bit more secure neighborhood lol

So hopefully Fed EX leaves in on the doorstep because I'm leaving work early to go get it!

oh i see. thats weird. and he did not pre sign? because then any one could claim they never received it to try get another

Talk about your last minute happenings. When I checked last night before retiring my order was still in progress. When I checked this AM my shipping Email had arrived and Fedex site says its on a truck for delivery. But it was a long anxious wait from the 15th to today. By the way mine is a 32 gb phone so they are shipping that model.

i notice it does not even say how many GBs any more on the back of the iphone..