What's new

? after ordering my iPhone 4

rynorod32

Reaction score
1st off, just ordered me and the wife the IP4's. So excited and can't wait to get mine.

After ordering the phone from the AT&T store, I got a confirmation email, and with it to follow the instructions to activate on a website. But I was reading that all I have to do once I get the phone is to sync it on iTunes, and that will take care of it. I read nothing about doing the activating on the website until after I ordered the phones.

I'd like to know the answer now before my phones get in. Thanks in advance.

all i did was sync with itunes.. well actually it activated also through itunes.. takes seconds... is this your first iphone? because its the same as all the others

Yes just install the latest version of itunes and sync your new iphones. You will be asked to accept the terms and conditions to activate your phones.

all i did was sync with itunes.. well actually it activated also through itunes.. takes seconds... is this your first iphone? because its the same as all the others

I have the 3G for a while but when my wife and I got them, ATT activated them for us at the ATT store.

Maybe its to update our online account on ATT would be the reason for the website.

Thanks guys for yr help.