What's new

Apple Sends Out Invites to September 7 iPhone 7 Launch Event

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
Apple sents out iPhone 7 event invite.JPG

9to5 Mac reports that Apple has today sent out the invites to journalists to attend a special event at 10:00 a.m. (PT) on Wednesday, September 7, at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco. The invitation simply says, “See you on the 7th,” giving away nothing whatsoever about the new products it intends to unveil.

However, as always with Apple invites, there is a clue in the image on the invite, which shows an out-of-focus Apple logo, possibly hinting at the dual-lens iPhone 7 Plus camera.

There’s no question that Apple will be unveiling its latest iPhone at this event, but there are conflicting reports as to whether or not the company will be launching any other new products on the same day.

9to5 Mac says that its possible Apple will also announced new MacBook Pro lines, as well as Apple Watch 2. This is by no means a given, though, and there’s always a chance that Apple will choose to concentrate solely on the new phone and hold a separate event for other devices at a later date.

Either way, you’ll be able to find out everything that happens at the launch right here, as always.

Source: Apple announces ‘iPhone 7’ September 7 event, Apple Watch 2 and MacBook Pros may be unveiled

YAY......I will be glued to my Macbook, Can't wait :)

I've packed my suitcase and waiting for my invite

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

I've packed my suitcase and waiting for my invite

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
I have this strange feeling that the mailman will accidentally deliver your invitation to the wrong address.;)

Last edited:
I am having trouble sleeping, l know he coming he's bringing syrup for latte via DHL and Apple send use DHL.
However l won't be too disappointed the be parts of last year were the helicopter ride to the venue and the free food and drink.
Normal people have to pay to park, buy tickets for the food and coffee. The food for normal people are burgers and the coffee comes in paper cups. Middle people can choose
Chicken wings if they wish.
The iPhones do not function they can, but they have flat batteries Apple does not wish that the normal people mess around with the settings. Until the launch date.
All is explained on a big light board and then the show is over.
The phones are counted and the normal people are allowed to leave. I jump into the helicopter go to airport.
Wait fly back to DE.
What a waste of life, but l could say l was there that day :)

I think l am going mad now and need more tablets

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

DHL delivered the syrup and a 5€ discount voucher, no invite though. Then after a quick phone call it became clear.
It takes longer to send things from the USA.
Silly me.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.