What's new

Apple Sends Out Invites for September 10 iPhone Launch Event

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
13326-iphone-5s-invite.jpg

Apple has now officially confirmed that it is holding a special event on September 10 by sending out invitations to the media. The colourful invitation hints at the fact that the new iPhones will be available in a range of different colours, by promising to “brighten everyone’s day.”

The event will take place at Apple’s corporate HQ in Cupertino, California at 10 a.m. Pacific time, 1 p.m. Eastern time. Typically for Apple, the invitation gives little else away, but it’s expected that the event will see Apple launching two new iPhone models, the top-of-the-range iPhone 5S, and the more affordable iPhone 5C.

It’s also expected that Apple will launch the somewhat controversial, completely revamped iOS 7 at the same event, which could also tie in with the theme of bright and colourful as shown on the invite. iOS 7 is the first iOS to be designed by Sir Jony Ive, and represents a revolution in iOS design, ditching the popular skeuomorphism of previous versions of iOS.

Source: Apple promises to 'brighten everyone's day' at Sept. 10 iPhone announcement

Ah, now we have confirmation from Apple. I really hope this event is distributed online as I'd really like to see it. I'm quite looking forward to iOS 7 :)

YAY....I'm looking forward to iOS 7 too.