What's new

Apple Sends Out Invites for September 12 iPhone Event, Confirms iPhone 5 Name

yes,you have the freedom then to go with any network and any plan you choose.

Not only that but since I am from Cyprus I have a Cyprus sim card so I use a uk one as well as a Cyprus one that will now become a nano sim that is going to be hassle getting a nano sim but also i used to be with O2 now it's three so two good reasons to just buy it unlocked and even if yet a contract phone and pay less ou end up paying more from the monthly bill any way and it's then locked to that network, though if I knew I was only going to ever use one network I would probably buy it locked to that one network

Hmmm...I am going to have to think about this unlocked option. I did briefly, but not so much because of my contract with Verizon.

Do you tend to use any other carrier apart from Verizon though?

@Darky
I also don't think apple will offer any more then a 64GB model especially before the iPad has any more maybe a 128gb model that will come next on the iPad mini then on the iPhone 5S? I hope I am wrong though that would be pretty sweet having that on the phone, some phone companies keep increasing mega pixels on the camera but apple did the right thing and increases the amount of gbs' the phone has so its just a matter of time

Is it at all possible that a new iPod touch will be revealed and no iPhone at all?

freebirdforever said:
Its a phone? What? ;)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Lol I wonder if any of these smartphones have been made and halfway through someone realised that no one had actually designed in the ability to make phone calls!