What's new

Apple Releases iOS 6.1.2 to Correct Battery Life Bug

Does 6.1.2 update slows download iphone 4? Should i update it or not? Help!

I just updated a few hours ago.

Backed up to iTunes > Restore and update to iOS 6.1.2 > Restore from Backup > Re-jailbreak using evasi0n > Install Cydia tweaks and themes.

Should i update 6.1.2 on my iphone 4 yes or no? What will be the changes?

Should i update 6.1.2 on my iphone 4 yes or no? What will be the changes?
How many times are you going to ask this question in a 24hr period of time? I told you yesterday... it's a 50/50 toss up on whether or not you'll be effected by battery or performance issues. UPDATE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! If you are NOT experiencing issues where you're at... then there's no reason to update.

Did update on my iphone4,no problem at all

Never had battery issues,so no difference
I would do update

How many times are you going to ask this question in a 24hr period of time? I told you yesterday... it's a 50/50 toss up on whether or not you'll be effected by battery or performance issues. UPDATE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! If you are NOT experiencing issues where you're at... then there's no reason to update.

Working as an AppleCare advisor, I can't count how many times I've told a customer, just because there is an update doesn't mean you HAVE to do it.

Working as an AppleCare advisor, I can't count how many times I've told a customer, just because there is an update doesn't mean you HAVE to do it.

But I LOVE updates so I always will. Tee Hee!!

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

i like updates but i hate to redo the tweaks or apps so im not updating til ios7 :)

PKGBackup allows you to restore your tweaks and apps and such without having to manually queue up the downloads and install or install them one-by-one. It automatically queues up everything and installs them all at once. Haven't tested it out on iOS 6 yet so I can't confirm that it's been updated to iOS 6 though I believe it is. Alternatively, you can download the packages through the official repositories' sites and install them all at once manually, or you can use Cyder to download them as well.

Well the 6.1.1 betas took for ever to release so you never know with apple but at this rate it wont be long for ios 7.0

Well the 6.1.1 betas took for ever to release so you never know with apple but at this rate it wont be long for ios 7.0

iOS 6 has already had more updates than iOS 5, which never made it past iOS 5.1.1.

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator