What's new

Apple Event

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Apple event is broadcasting from Apple Park on September 15th 2020 at 10am PDT.

BgPLtXxF6rUyrkoTrg2NPlvwsk13bfOsHrRUG5LCConxMI7X4EOdjkmxs_TlHAk3Hn3dH8L_GLk8SblVQERMivwIb-7J8pEnBGZMT53I=s0-d-e1-ft

Last edited:
I’ve heard that the new iPhones will be delayed a few weeks but that we may see a new Apple Watch and maybe a new iPad.

Yes I thought there would be delays ....
Maybe we'll see the new phones but no launch dates?

I just found out that every store in NC, USA is "Temporarily Closed". I wonder what this means for sales? Will it all be exclusively online? Disappointing!

I just found out that every store in NC, USA is "Temporarily Closed". I wonder what this means for sales? Will it all be exclusively online? Disappointing!
I think closings are based on the local COVID 19 situation.

Yes, saw that on the website after I posted. Just can't believe they would remain so when they have upcoming big sales. They appear to be making an attempt to open some.

So many rumours out there, so much speculation on wether this will be the year Apple ditch lightening connection on iPhone 12 in favour of USB-C......
More speculation on wether iPhone 12 will ship without earbuds and a charger, maybe not with a cable either .....

What are the thoughts on this?

Mine are that it might be next year but I think Apple will certainly ditch the lightening connection as they have on iPad Pro and MacBook.

I think we’ll at least get a charging cord even if no charger is included in the box. If they don’t include EarPods they’ll try to upsell us to AirPods or AirPods Pro.

I think we’ll at least get a charging cord even if no charger is included in the box. If they don’t include EarPods they’ll try to upsell us to AirPods or AirPods Pro.
Yes and I very much doubt we will see a reduction in price if accessories are no longer included ....
Apple can't lose, those with no spare adaptors etc will have to shell out more money ..... hence more money for Apple ......
I think they will annoy a lot of people if that happens.

Besides the new iPad Air 4 and the Apple Watch 6, they also released the Apple Watch SE.

Also released were the Gold Master versions of iOS 14, iPadOS 14, and watchOS 7.