What's new

Apple Special Event - September 12th 2018

WOW....
That was good :)

Try using the Apple Store app instead of the website. Pre-select your favourites and be on your account page as the pre-orders start.
Yes I will...
Just hope my bank doesn't stop payment again, they did that last year and I had to re-order.
I know it's a security thing but it's damned annoying.

Yes I will...
Just hope my bank doesn't stop payment again, they did that last year and I had to re-order.
I know it's a security thing but it's damned annoying.
Try calling them ahead of time to let them know you’ll be spending quite a bit on pre-order day.

Try calling them ahead of time to let them know you’ll be spending quite a bit on pre-order day.
I did that last year but they said they couldn't guarantee anything.

I did that last year but they said they couldn't guarantee anything.
Sometimes their anti-fraud procedures cause problems they were designed to prevent. I once had my debit card frozen because I used it in several cities across Canada during a trip to Montreal. I had to go to a local branch of my bank to straighten it out.

Sometimes their anti-fraud procedures cause problems they were designed to prevent. I once had my debit card frozen because I used it in several cities across Canada during a trip to Montreal. I had to go to a local branch of my bank to straighten it out.
Yes it's a real pain when they do that, over zealous.