What's new

Apple WWDC 2018 Talk!

I think the group facetime is going to be awesome. I can't wait to try that with my family.

Here’s the new Screen Time feature in iOS 12.
C5FBF874-2A01-4ADD-B5C7-823D3A8221D6.png

This is sad the iPhone is powerful but apple does less with the features who cares about AR !!! Still can't have multi screens like android unless its jailbroken.

Apple likely doesn’t have split screen on phones because the split screen view would be too small to be practical, especially if there’s a lot of fine detail on the screens.

This is sad the iPhone is powerful but apple does less with the features who cares about AR !!! Still can't have multi screens like android unless its jailbroken.

I have split screen on my iPad and I never use it. I'm not sure why anyone would like 2 or more windows open at the same time on a phone with their huge screens

I like split screen use it sometimes while GPS is on and I can have music or email on other screen... It can be useful at times..

I tried the measure app last night.. It's pretty good IMO came up with correct measurements... I'm totally digging the grouped notifications...