What's new

App amount?

db1561

Reaction score
Can anybody explain why my app amount is so HUGE!? I only have 17 apps total installed so I wouldn't think it should be 9.8GIG??

Any ideas? I am jailbroke with Miwi and 3g-unrestictor installed from Cydia. I already tried cleaning everything in safari..

Thanks

space.jpg

Last edited:
what apps/games did you install? this has been mentioned in another thread but the file size is not the amount of space it will take on your iphone

If you are very sure that you do not have apps install on your phone for the use space to go that higher, then it's just an unaccurate statistic itune is showing you. What you can try to do is to add some songs or remove some songs from your iphone using itune and hit SYNC, let it sync till the end and see if the use space statistic will be accurate as possible or not. This mis match size reading by itunes happend to me also many times where itune will tell me that i have 5gb used by apps or whatever where by the previous day it was showing 1gb of space used by apps. And most of the time i will get this kind of mismatch because i interump the syncing by answering a phone call or by canceling the syncing while cyncing was in progress and so on. But when i sync again, the disk usage will show an acurate statistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk