What's new

how to install shareware application from Cydia??

Status
Not open for further replies.

trublu

Reaction score
Hello, I have an iPhone 5 ios 7.0.4 with latest updates. I heard for the Cydia program on the internet that if we install this program on the iPhone than Application can be downloaded free of charge app found on the iPhone App Store.
So after that I paid a certain amount to someone to install Cydia and install this program. The program is well on my iPhone. When I look for shareware App on Cydia I cannot find them. :((
For example VLC Remote which costs $ 5 in AppStore but I want to get it for free via Cydia surprise but I do not see it in Cydia. There are other App kind copilot premium is also shareware but I dont find nowhere in cydia.
Could someone explain me why I cannot find and / or where to look in Cydia?
I paid for the installation of Cydia to get freely appstore application via Cydia that was my main goal but no chance.
I see that there are App on AppStore we even don’t see them in Cydia. Have them for free is still far away. I thought all App in AppStore are in Cydia it just remains to install Cydia and then download but cannot ... I am all surprise

Jailbreaking/iOS Hacking does NOT equate to piracy. Piracy is stealing and illegal on all fronts of the world. We ABSOLUTELY DO NOT tolerate piracy of ANY KIND, nor do we have room for pirates on our forums. You will receive no assistance from our forums.

1) If you want something that has a fee, pay for it. Otherwise, don't consider it at all

2) Jailbreaking is 100% free. If you paid someone to download a free utility and spend 5 minutes of their lives to jailbreak your device, you can most certainly pay for apps in the AppStore.

You want something, earn it, don't steal it.

This thread is now closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.