What's new

Anyone waiting for the 5th iPhone?

I am a current DX owner and am snooping here for the same reason. I am intrigued by the iPhone 4, but it lacks one critical piece for me that has me holding out for the iPhone 5 on Verizon. I need it to support GSM as well as CDMA. I am sick of not being able to use my phone when I travel internationally. Of course, there is no guarantee that it will support both network types, but my fingers are crossed in anticipation. I am also curious to see if they can get a little better battery life out of the CDMA version of the phone than it seems to be getting. It is annoying enough that my DX is a battery hog, but at least I can swap batteries if I have a long day away from a charger. Not expecting the iPhone 5 to have a (easily) removable battery, but they are saying it should have greater battery life than the ip4.

This is exactly what I am holding out for. I need to be able to use it internationally. I don't want to have to rent a phone everytime I travel overseas.

I'm waiting for the next generation iPhone, I keep searching Google almost daily for new news.