What's new

Anyone know

iamamandalove

Reaction score
Or have an idea if I wait to get the iphone 5 by next month if there still would be a shortage of phones? Because I'm hoping the stores would have better stock by then.

You know iPhone is sold in a lot of different places. Best Buy may have some right now. Target may have some. I know that the diamond to USB spare connectors I wanted were originally to be delivered about mid October, now I have a tracking number and it's gong to be here by Thursday. I'd just would call around until I found out who had one available now. You know what color you want and how many GB? I'll bet they'll be in phone stores soon.

iamamandalove said:
Or have an idea if I wait to get the iphone 5 by next month if there still would be a shortage of phones? Because I'm hoping the stores would have better stock by then.

hookbill said it best... gonna have to call around periodically and visit the local stores to see who has them in and when. Apple stores will have the largest amounts at any given time, then wireless "corporate" stores, then "authorized" wireless retailers.

The sucky part is I can't get one now. :( no money till the 3rd.
So its less than 2 weeks. Trying to stay strong but I wonder if I pre order now If I can get it sooner? Hmmmmm