What's new

Anyone know if stores will receive shipments soon?

nickkk

Reaction score
I currently have Verizon and was told by a customer support rep. over the phone that order fullfilments are ranging anywhere from 2-3 weeks currently. I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not Verizon stores would be receiving shipments before that time period (hopefully much sooner) so that I can hold out hope as I call every nearby Verizon store daily asking whether or not they have stock. So, does anyone know if Verizon stores will be receiving new shipments (even if the store has no idea when they'll receive them) in the coming days/weeks?

nickkk said:
I currently have Verizon and was told by a customer support rep. over the phone that order fullfilments are ranging anywhere from 2-3 weeks currently. I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not Verizon stores would be receiving shipments before that time period (hopefully much sooner) so that I can hold out hope as I call every nearby Verizon store daily asking whether or not they have stock. So, does anyone know if Verizon stores will be receiving new shipments (even if the store has no idea when they'll receive them) in the coming days/weeks?

All the corporate authorized retailers will receive small shipments of 5's here & there. What the schedule on those is... no one knows. It'd be good to have an inside friend @ a store that'll hit you up when some come in......