What's new

Anyone getting the iPhone SE

I just feel apple are running out of ideas using previous models like the 5 and upgrading putting better chips/features to sell it as a SE. Hopefully the iphone 7 will be a big upgrade from the 6s.

I just feel apple are running out of ideas using previous models like the 5 and upgrading putting better chips/features to sell it as a SE. Hopefully the iphone 7 will be a big upgrade from the 6s.
The iPhone SE was never intended as a replacement or upgrade of the iPhone 6S. It is intended for those who want an iPhone with a smaller screen.

The SE is going to be a great little phone- if you're used to the size already then go for it- I know that I am more than happy with the 6s plus- my mom on the other hand just ordered her SE this morning- kinda excited about it for her- cause she is the one who kept her Nokia for like 7 years before going to the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't you mind if i ask which model of Nokia your mother kept for 7 years? Haha that's such a perfect handset if it's able to be kept for that long...

The SE is going to be a great little phone- if you're used to the size already then go for it- I know that I am more than happy with the 6s plus- my mom on the other hand just ordered her SE this morning- kinda excited about it for her- cause she is the one who kept her Nokia for like 7 years before going to the iPhone.

I'm sure she's going to love it.
Let us know how she goes with it.

She had the old school Nokia phone- the only reason she upgraded was because I talked her into the device since all of us kids have iPhones- I am excited for her. This is another big jump for her [emoji3]

She had the old school Nokia phone- the only reason she upgraded was because I talked her into the device since all of us kids have iPhones- I am excited for her. This is another big jump for her [emoji3]

Now you can keep in touch with iMessage and FaceTime.

Yeah we do with the kids they love it. So does she- it's kinda cool to see tech keep families together that live so far apart. It was awesome when my brother was in the army overseas

No way could I go back to my iPhone 5C now. My 6S Plus is probably too big but 'upgrading' to a smaller screen size is out of the question for me. The older generation or people who literally just want a phone (shock horror) will probably love it though.

No way could I go back to my iPhone 5C now. My 6S Plus is probably too big but 'upgrading' to a smaller screen size is out of the question for me. The older generation or people who literally just want a phone (shock horror) will probably love it though.
I'm the "older generation" and I wouldn't give up my 6 Plus for a smaller phone :)

GOOD on her [emoji106] ! I'm sure she is going to be thrilled with it. I'm one of 'the older generation' myself and I'm in the transition from Android to IPhone. I'm not so adventurous any more - I just want something that WORKS [emoji7]. Hope to receive my S6 plus later this week [emoji122] - can't wait!

Swyped ✔

GOOD on her [emoji106] ! I'm sure she is going to be thrilled with it. I'm one of 'the older generation' myself and I'm in the transition from Android to IPhone. I'm not so adventurous any more - I just want something that WORKS [emoji7]. Hope to receive my S6 plus later this week [emoji122] - can't wait!

Swyped ✔
Let us know what you think to it.

She's had it for a week and it is way faster than the 6s plus... The display is actually nice and crisp and at the 49.99 price point she's happy

She's had it for a week and it is way faster than the 6s plus... The display is actually nice and crisp and at the 49.99 price point she's happy

Glad she's happy with it, Did she get it on contract?

Yeah but she isn't a heavy data user so it works for her