What's new

ALREADY??? iphone 5

soundzen

Reaction score
chinese site leaks iphone 5 prototype

oh boy there goes the rumors again... i know eventually a iphone 5 will come but SO SOON??? the iphone 4 just came out and i bought my first cellphone after 6 months of savings to learn a iphone 5 is coming soon?

the good news to me is that i prefer my iphone 4 in looks compared to the prototype on the link above!!! the metalic rim and curved back reminds me of bulky iphone 3 and the front glass incorporated home button reminds me of an android (eventually with side buttons under that glass footer they say)

i used to change cellphone every year and 1/2 within nokia due to company contract and because i need bluetooth problem free in my car (LG never paired with my radio) but since i made the expensive jump for an iphone im sure to say it will be my phone to last a life time!!!

i wont change ever because the iphone is the TOP PHONE to beat... many androids and windows may have better camera or faster processors but the envy, looks, apps and the resolution beats them down - yupiii.

lol no way.. though i could fo sworn i have already seen a pic of an iphone very similar to that one it was a concept phone and imo it looks very good! a kind of rounded off back like the 3g and 3gs but much thinner

That picture has been around since before the iPhone 4.....

The link doesn't work anymore.. But there's always rumors often it's just somebody that did a PS

The link doesn't work anymore.. But there's always rumors often it's just somebody that did a PS

the same pic was floating around as "iphone 4" pics also so its 100% fake but it does look good like a lot of concept pics do, they probably took down the site as every one knows its not real

so if the above rumours are fake and the confirmation of a iphone 5 (along with ipad 2 in 2011) is it verizon version or the white version labelled as 5? i noticed those comparing metal chassis pics online from trusty websites saying its for the iphone 5... im just glad i bought my 4!

I think next one is going to be a dual core processor phone also unless apple is not wanting to have that in it due to a shorter battery life. Hopefully it will have a slightly bigger screen also. It has to be a bigger improvement than what theyre saying to make people be willing to upgrade to it.

Won't be a new phone till this summer. Apple isn't going to alter their product cycle. Not a chance.

I had heard that iPhone 5 was coming out, and thought I'd wait. My BlackBerry Storm keeps messing up...so I ordered a Verizon iPhone 4. Get it tomorrow!

I have read somewhere that apple is going to release iphon 5 in june 2011.
So excited to get it for me.

I'm sure Apple is going to release it in June or July. But what is not confirmed is whether Verizon is in that release cycle or if ours will be February. That is far from confirmed.

Will the iPhone 5 have 4G....:confused:

Very doubtful. Apple doesn't like to be an early adopter and 4G just isn't that prominent overall yet. I would imagine next year's iteration to have it.