Votes: 36 14.0%
  • 26-35

Votes: 63 24.4%
  • 36-45

Votes: 58 22.5%
  • 45+

Votes: 85 32.9%

• Total voters
I am 66 years young and this is my first Iphone. My daughter-in-law has one and when I saw it I was sold right away. I have the Iphone 4 16gb with version 4.1 and I love it so far. I have had it for just over one month and I have had pretty good luck learning the different tasks it can perform with just a tap here and a tap there.
I am learning much more reading the posts in this forum. Keep up the fantastic work guys!

I am 66 years young and this is my first Iphone. My daughter-in-law has one and when I saw it I was sold right away. I have the Iphone 4 16gb with version 4.1 and I love it so far. I have had it for just over one month and I have had pretty good luck learning the different tasks it can perform with just a tap here and a tap there.
I am learning much more reading the posts in this forum. Keep up the fantastic work guys!

yeah they can do a lot the iphone 4's they are very good phones, they still lack lots of things but its the best iphone so far and its only going to get better :)

I'm 25 and my iPhone 4 is my first iPhone. It seems user's
age vary and from 19 - 45. There doesn't seem to be a
big difference in the number of users. Credit Apple's
great marketing campaign that targets the young and the
not so young. :p

50 years old here. This is my 3rd Iphone. Just got the 4 about a month ago. My 18 year old son use to use my first Iphone, now he has some other phone(don't know what it is). My 10 yr old is always using my wife's Iphone3.

28 years old here and this is my 3rd iPhone. I originally bought the 3G with Rogers Canada and returned it cause it was too slow and couldn't record video. 1 year later I ordered the 3GS from bell Canada and about 2 weeks ago I sold it and bought the iPhone 4 and I'm lovin it. The pictures quality is unbelievably good.

I am 53 and I had a 3GS gave it to my husband and got a iPhone 4 in September. I LOVE my iPhone 4! I now have Rage HD and kill mutants and I sword fight using Infinity Blade. Lol

45+++! Guess I sound like a geezer when I say that I am still amazed by the technology! I have tried to keep up with it and honestly you guys lose me sometimes. I don't understand it all but I know enough to have fun with it! My first cell phone was hard mounted in my car! Yes, I remember the bag phones. (never had one tho) Have had just about everything cell phone wise. I remember when we thought the Razr was the best thing ever! The first Smartphone I had was a Moto Q, then got the iPhone 3G, now the 4. Actually, I'm 53 but mentally feel like I did when in my 20's.

68 love my IPhone4 had a 3G but gave myself a xmas present and upgraded

35 years, had the 3G, gave it to the wife and bought the iphone 4 when it came out. my favorite smartphone before the iphone was the nokia n95. sorry to say but nokia is behind the game in comparison to the iphone 4.

I'm 16. I got my first iPhone 3G when I was 14 and my family was rather poor, so it was a great surprise to me. Now I got an iPhone 4 on my 16th birthday and am very happy with it. I used to jailbreak my old 3G all the time and skipped the 3GS. As long as everyone is saying how old they act I'm definitely in the 3 1/2 months old with chollic range.