Votes: 63 24.4%
  • 36-45

Votes: 58 22.5%
  • 45+

Votes: 85 32.9%

• Total voters

Roy_Drage

Reaction score
I used to change phones every few months. Sometimes more, i just cant resist shiny new gadgets. I got the Droid about this time last year though and kept that all the way through until getting te iPhone 4 a few months ago.

Not sure what I will get next, the playstation phone interests me boerhaps I'll just wait for the iPhone 5 tho.

bknewtype

Reaction score
24 here, the i4 is the longest iphone i ever had ( 3 months and counting!!!)
i use to switch phones like nothing, my phones lasted me like 1 month TOPS, but since i got the i4, i had to put a 1k deposit with ATT (my fault actually) so there is no way i can switch up like i use to until at least a year later till i get my deposit back :X so till then, im stuck with this!

lol one month?!?!? and i thought i was bad having phones last nearly a year only

yea i used to change phones on a monthly basis. i dont really lose out thought. i always buy them unlocked because i was with tmobile and had been out of the contract for over 5 years. i bought the xperia ( 600), sold it for 550 after a month, used the money and bought a 3gs for 200 w/ contract, then sold the 3gs the following month for 700, used the money and gotten a tp2, then...man i dont even remember. it was just too often lol.

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
24 here, the i4 is the longest iphone i ever had ( 3 months and counting!!!)
i use to switch phones like nothing, my phones lasted me like 1 month TOPS, but since i got the i4, i had to put a 1k deposit with ATT (my fault actually) so there is no way i can switch up like i use to until at least a year later till i get my deposit back :X so till then, im stuck with this!

lol one month?!?!? and i thought i was bad having phones last nearly a year only

yea i used to change phones on a monthly basis. i dont really lose out thought. i always buy them unlocked because i was with tmobile and had been out of the contract for over 5 years. i bought the xperia ( 600), sold it for 550 after a month, used the money and bought a 3gs for 200 w/ contract, then sold the 3gs the following month for 700, used the money and gotten a tp2, then...man i dont even remember. it was just too often lol.

unlocked is the best way for it..

but at least you got to try out a lot of different phones

BikeBamf

Reaction score
29, have had all versions of the iPhone except the first, love the phone. am slightly curious about the samsung captivate though

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i had them all apart from the three gee es crap... only because apple left it with the same design and did not add what the iphone 4 has :D

j0yful

Reaction score
34 here , 2 days owner of Iphone 4 16G. My first iphone!

yung_hef

Reaction score
29 married to my 4G 16g!!! Upgraded from a 3G.. Was once in love with Nokia but sadly... Well, aint that the way love goes?
Representing the UK hard!!!