Votes: 36 14.0%
  • 26-35

Votes: 63 24.4%
  • 36-45

Votes: 58 22.5%
  • 45+

Votes: 85 32.9%

• Total voters
I used to change phones every few months. Sometimes more, i just cant resist shiny new gadgets. I got the Droid about this time last year though and kept that all the way through until getting te iPhone 4 a few months ago.

Not sure what I will get next, the playstation phone interests me boerhaps I'll just wait for the iPhone 5 tho.

24 here, the i4 is the longest iphone i ever had ( 3 months and counting!!!)
i use to switch phones like nothing, my phones lasted me like 1 month TOPS, but since i got the i4, i had to put a 1k deposit with ATT (my fault actually) so there is no way i can switch up like i use to until at least a year later till i get my deposit back :X so till then, im stuck with this!

lol one month?!?!? and i thought i was bad having phones last nearly a year only

yea i used to change phones on a monthly basis. i dont really lose out thought. i always buy them unlocked because i was with tmobile and had been out of the contract for over 5 years. i bought the xperia ( 600), sold it for 550 after a month, used the money and bought a 3gs for 200 w/ contract, then sold the 3gs the following month for 700, used the money and gotten a tp2, then...man i dont even remember. it was just too often lol.

24 here, the i4 is the longest iphone i ever had ( 3 months and counting!!!)
i use to switch phones like nothing, my phones lasted me like 1 month TOPS, but since i got the i4, i had to put a 1k deposit with ATT (my fault actually) so there is no way i can switch up like i use to until at least a year later till i get my deposit back :X so till then, im stuck with this!

lol one month?!?!? and i thought i was bad having phones last nearly a year only

yea i used to change phones on a monthly basis. i dont really lose out thought. i always buy them unlocked because i was with tmobile and had been out of the contract for over 5 years. i bought the xperia ( 600), sold it for 550 after a month, used the money and bought a 3gs for 200 w/ contract, then sold the 3gs the following month for 700, used the money and gotten a tp2, then...man i dont even remember. it was just too often lol.

unlocked is the best way for it..

but at least you got to try out a lot of different phones

29, have had all versions of the iPhone except the first, love the phone. am slightly curious about the samsung captivate though

i had them all apart from the three gee es crap... only because apple left it with the same design and did not add what the iphone 4 has :D

34 here , 2 days owner of Iphone 4 16G. My first iphone!

29 married to my 4G 16g!!! Upgraded from a 3G.. Was once in love with Nokia but sadly... Well, aint that the way love goes?
Representing the UK hard!!!