Votes: 63 24.4%
  • 36-45

Votes: 58 22.5%
  • 45+

Votes: 85 32.9%

• Total voters
Me...I am,

6 X 10 + 10-5=

first Apple gear, first Iphone 4, and, I do like it, but, I do not like to need to jailbreak it, for very simple tasks, like changing some ringtone for reminder and some others stuffs, who are standard, in either Windows mobile application or Android...Sorry

I notice the second most users are over 45. Interesting. I'm most likely the oldest on here and, since I'm female, won't tell you my age!
I've had 3 touches and I-don't-know-how-many nanos & shuffles but this is my first iphone. Of course I love it...
(Iphone 4, 32gb)

Age is 84 and have had every model since they first came out.

64 going on 24, just in my mind.

I can't remember when I was 24 . 63 now and have owned cellphones for years but the IPhone4 i just purchased a few days ago was my first smartphone and so far my research and five grandkids opinions have really paid off . I having a lot of fun with it and it's potential is endless .

Rich

So, I'm playing Across Age, this awesome RPG game for the iphone and I'm seriously stuck. There's no walkthroughs or anything on the web, so i need some help.

41 here iPhone 4 .... And LOVING IT!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

21 here, never had an IPhone until 2 days ago, was an android user since day one on the G1. But I'm loving every second on my iPhone 4.

lol I'm 50 was on android but I've seen the light iPhone 4

Im 15 and this is my first iPhone and im loving it! I switched to it from a droid x and man what a difference! The iPhone 4 is so much better.