What's new

The more I read this forum

My father is 63 and waited in line to pre-order then again to be the first to get his on the release date.

You aren't alone!!

60 year old fitness instructor and grandma of 2. This is my second iPhone and I am so addicted to it! I love it. I preordered IP4 and was like a kid on Christmas eve waiting for it!

LOL BFE, Oregon. Pretty sure I've lived there or near, having been born and spent most of my life in Oregon. I'm guessing you're going to discover more uses...practical uses beyond distractive entertainment. They tell me....'there's an app for that'. I suspect you'll be surprised after about 2 weeks. Have fun.

It's actually BFEagle Creek :) About a 30 minute drive from Clackamas which has mall, target, costco etc. so it's not THAT bad. I love it here, but Hawaii sounds pretty good too!

Oh....my bad. I thought you were making the joke B.F.Egypt. Guess I have a dirty mind. I know the Clackamas area, it's pretty there. :)

Just joined, and I don't even have an iPhone 4 although I'm preparing to upgrade when mine arrives. I'm just hanging out here to prepare for its arrival, soaking up tips and techniques while I can.

I got it and my brother has his Evo, after comparing things, He loves my iPhone but will never say its better than his Evo. I'll say it all day to each his own. Loving my iPhone 4