What's new

I take it this forum is way more user than creator?

iRoc999

Reaction score
I'm scanning and reading posts, and I think I am finding that this is way more user than creator in members....

Are there any actual theme and app creators here?

If so please say high!!!!!!!

I'm scanning and reading posts, and I think I am finding that this is way more user than creator in members....

Are there any actual theme and app creators here?

If so please say high!!!!!!!

I used to theme for android here and there but I have yet to even look into anything for iOS as tis is my first iDevice and I just finally caved and jail role it today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yep, this is mainly a user help forum, it's not often we get developers like yourself in here :)

Well that's no fun..... You have to mingle with the people you are creating for, or you lose touch with what people want and need.....

We have private channels at work with other developer when it comes to xcoding and such since it's like we're speaking Martian when non-developers read the conversations Lol. You'll see a few developers, but creators as in tweaks and such would be a little more sparse than developers in general here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

We have private channels at work with other developer when it comes to xcoding and such since it's like we're speaking Martian when non-developers read the conversations Lol. You'll see a few developers, but creators as in tweaks and such would be a little more sparse than developers in general here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

Developers are kewl with me.... where would you tell a person that would like to code iPhone apps start? Or maybe even know anyone that would like to collaborate.... One idea in particular I'd like to know if would work is. I live within 5 blocks of my business.. I've often thought how I could really save a lot of money if I bought a couple iphones and could write an app that would catch my secure wifi at my tattoo shop and transmit it that distance using the 3g or 4g radio and have the other receive it and then broadcast(teather( that signal.. It would cut my internet cost in half.... I know it would involve some hardware like a sim programer... All in all i kind of feel it would be doable, but I don't have the know how... I'm a real fast learned...