What's new

Absinthe 2.0.2 has been released windows/osx and linux versions!

I have loaded up many tweaks and packages from cydia.
Just keep opening it till it loads all its default stuff, then just
keep trying to download what you want example: sbsettings

Ok JB is done...anything I need to do after the JB and before I restore from Itunes?

Hey guys when apple asks to update my carrier settings on itunes....what do I do?

Hey guys when apple asks to update my carrier settings on itunes....what do I do?

Tell it no as its another updated 5.1.1 Ios they just came out with today i think.

So never update ios again unless a untethered jailbreak is out for it.

XamDam said:
That means u have something else installed already that will conflict with that program.

This is the first thing I've tried to install thru cydia, I have no other tweaks or mods installed...

This is the first thing I've tried to install thru cydia, I have no other tweaks or mods installed...

Well in that case it means not all the files can be downloaded for that app yet, try again later or tommorow.

It could also mean its not compatible with the ios, so just try it again.

imnotron said:
I'm not so noob - but I just jb my i4 5.1.1 when I go to download or install something I get bad hash - or error htt 500 , etc any ideas?

Yeah. Thousands of people jailbroke there phones today and servers are getting slammed.

No fix. Just have to wait for the traffic to die down. Could be a day or two.

Hey guys I can't even find bitesms in cydia....is this cause of the servers? Is there anyplace to download it alternately?