What's new

5s

cyndisikora

Reaction score
Is the new 5s worth paying full price for. Not eligible for upgrade. Wondering if I should just wait for the next one. Any opinions out there??

Which phone do you currently have now

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Stick with the 5, there isn't any major updated features on the 5s. I have the 5 as well and I will skip the 5s as well. I want to see what the 6 have to offer. If you had the 4s I would definitely recommend the 5s.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Thank you! Kinda what I was thinking. Was hoping for a larger screen.

We deleted your other post which is a duplicate of this one, please post just once per issue, thank you.

So picky!! Thanks I think it's time to leave didn't realize this was such a formal site

Last edited:
So picky!! Thanks I think it's time to leave didn't realize this was such a formal site
Well i'm so sorry that you don't like our rules, you really should have read the rules before you joined then you would know.

I don't have a problem with rules, I was asking a question to 2 diff category's. Delete me I will go to a forum where it's friendlier. Thanks

This is a very friendly forum, both your posts were asking the same thing, the reason we ask that members post only once on the same issue is because replies go to all posts and become fragmented, if you just post once it is easy to find the replies, there really is no need to leave or become uppity about it, we are just doing our job, hope that helps.

The next iPhone will take about 6-7 months to launch if you have that much patience yes you can wait. Also I am sure the prices of the iPhone will decrease with time and you will get better deals from ebay and other sites so it is better to wait and watch.

I have the 5 and will be upgrading but if money is tight then there is no rush to upgrade and get the 5S, the iphone will only get better so as long as it does what you need it to and you can hold off upgrading then why not