What's new

iPhone 5s, when will it be FREE ?

xMJRx

Reaction score
Ive had the 4s for almost 2 years now, when I got it on contract, it had been out for about 6 months and was free under a 2 year deal....(£31.50 per month)

Now the 5s has been released so i inquired to see if I could get an early upgrade since its only 3 months until my earliest renewal date, I was told YES, but the price plan will be £34.50 per month and there is a charge of £199 for the new iPhone 5s, plus the difference of whats left on my current contract :0....so I would have to find approx £350 now, to get my hands on the latest device, well that's a lot of money, especially this close to christmas, it's about £350 more than I was expecting to pay if I'm honest, so I'm now wondering when it will become FREE like the 4s did?

Any ideas ?

Ive had the 4s for almost 2 years now, when I got it on contract, it had been out for about 6 months and was free under a 2 year deal....(£31.50 per month)

Now the 5s has been released so i inquired to see if I could get an early upgrade since its only 3 months until my earliest renewal date, I was told YES, but the price plan will be £34.50 per month and there is a charge of £199 for the new iPhone 5s, plus the difference of whats left on my current contract :0....so I would have to find approx £350 now, to get my hands on the latest device, well that's a lot of money, especially this close to christmas, it's about £350 more than I was expecting to pay if I'm honest, so I'm now wondering when it will become FREE like the 4s did?

Any ideas ?

Wait for the christmas deals...if you are lucky you will get a free deal for the iPhone 5s....

But, you will surely get a free deal on the iPhone 5s, when the next iPhone pops up....

Wait for the christmas deals...if you are lucky you will get a free deal for the iPhone 5s.... But, you will surely get a free deal on the iPhone 5s, when the next iPhone pops up....

Thanks for replying, i guess I'm going to be waiting a while, hopefully not to long though?