What's new

4s in cyrpus

cjesq

Reaction score
can a boxed sealed iphone from ebay uk be sent to cyrpus and used without problems.... what do you have to do once abroad?/

many thanks in advance

depends on what network its on is it jailbroken or not is it a genuine or one of these copies if its unlocked it should be ok i know somebody who bought an iphone 3 and when it arrived from e- bay uk it was a copy BUYER BEWARE

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Last edited:
its a genuine iphone 02 uk... a bit worried that it might be someones insurance scam.. maybe im being paranoid.. just not sure what happens to it in cyprus.. will automatically take a cyprus sim?

cjesq said:
its a genuine iphone 02 uk... a bit worried that it might be someones insurance scam.. maybe im being paranoid.. just not sure what happens to it in cyprus.. will automatically take a cyprus sim?

you might have to get it unlocked so it can be used on any network open it to see whats in it put up a pic on here you will know soon as

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Ring up o2 and tell them you plan on using the phone abroad.. They should unlock it for you (cost me £20) but alot safer than these phone shops that claim to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ise kypraios?

I would stay away from the buy... make sure you get one purchased from the apple store unlocked not locked to o2 that you will more then likely have problems with.. ask the seller if he has unlocked it or if it is still locked to apple

Last edited: