What's new

4s for the 5?

johnj1277

Reaction score
Im debating on getting the 5. I have the 4s now. So this question is for all the people that have the 5. Do you think its worth the upgrade from the 4s to the 5?

Well it's up to you because I have the i5 and I am enjoying it but some people may have different opinions on it saying there is no different from the 4s

Yes most definitely very well worth the upgrade. I had the 4S and loved it but I think the 5 is much better.

There are so many different variables when making that call. You have to evaluate all those variables from what you want out of life.

Personally I do not want to be tied into a contract. Just my trigger. I had a 4, so surfed the web until I was able to get a 4S for the $ I wanted to pay. The 5 is just too much money for me to pay and not be on a contract. Again, these are my variables which influence my decisions. Works for me, might not work for anyone else.

I am using the 4s right now and can see your hesitation.

I look at it this way.

The ip5 is an improvement to the 4s many ways.

I will be updating as soon as i can get my hands on one !

Some are waiting for the 5s in approx 12 months time.

I purchase my iphone's as sim free so am not locked into any contracts but submit this is an expensive option and not for all !

Im debating on getting the 5. I have the 4s now. So this question is for all the people that have the 5. Do you think its worth the upgrade from the 4s to the 5?

Well here's some questions to ask yourself:
  • Do you often find the screen being too small?
  • Are you afraid of the break-ability of the 4S compared to the 5?
  • Do you often wish you had faster data speeds?
  • Do you want slightly better battery life? (This might be an individual situation, but my 5 gets better life than my 4S ever got)
  • Do you want a more future-proof device?
  • Do you have the money to do it?
  • Do you ever find applications/webpages load too slow, or see a lot of lag?
Those are some of the improvements of the 5 over the 4S, so if you answered yes a lot, you may find the 5 to be worth it. If you are fine with the performance, speed, battery life, etc of the 4S, it probably won't be much of an upgrade.

Food for thought :)