What's new

4.3.4 jailbreak crash + reset DFU

Good info you've posted there, but what about the part of iTunes? iTunes need to be use to perform the downgrade, the latest version of TinyUmbrella can by TSS server get the iOS signed, but there is still the error 1013 which iTunes popup when installation is about 30% to finish, and then putting the iPhone in recovery mode.
What do we do about that error? Ignore it and then run RedSnow and follow your provided step by step guide?

Good info you've posted there, but what about the part of iTunes? iTunes need to be use to perform the downgrade, the latest version of TinyUmbrella can by TSS server get the iOS signed, but there is still the error 1013 which iTunes popup when installation is about 30% to finish, and then putting the iPhone in recovery mode.
What do we do about that error? Ignore it and then run RedSnow and follow your provided step by step guide?

Yes, that's right bab2010. That error in iTunes is "normal", and you cannot avoid generating an iTunes error when downgrading from 4.3.4.

So after the error, you get into a recovery mode loop, then use this new guide to resolve the issue.

It is disappointing that it is quite a long process to fix this, but at least it IS possible to fix it! As I say I have done it 2 times today on 2 different phones, both downgraded from 4.3.4 to 4.3.3, and it does work!

Yes, that's right bab2010. That error in iTunes is "normal", and you cannot avoid generating an iTunes error when downgrading from 4.3.4.

So after the error, you get into a recovery mode loop, then use this new guide to resolve the issue.

It is disappointing that it is quite a long process to fix this, but at least it IS possible to fix it! As I say I have done it 2 times today on 2 different phones, both downgraded from 4.3.4 to 4.3.3, and it does work!

Alright then. And thanks very much for the info.