What's new

4.2.7 Jail Breaking Room

My wife has an iPhone 4 that is not updated ... perhaps whilst she sleeps I will switch them then jailbreak it and then profit ...

My wife has an iPhone 4 that is not updated ... perhaps whilst she sleeps I will switch them then jailbreak it and then profit ...

lol sneaky.. just be sure that she wont hate the jb and be angry at you for doing it.. and make sure the iphone is backed up :)

Yes Froggy, I am new to the Iphone world (about 3 weeks now) and I used Green Poison to JB the day I got my phone.

is anyone operating off of green poison jailbreak? im just curious

Yeah man. I have GP JB'd for 4.2.6

I actually haven't even seen said "4.2.7" update yet. Although, I haven't updated my iTunes recently either.

Green Poison works great man.

if i do the tethered jailbreak for the iphone4 4.2.7 n when it resprings do i have to go back 2 da computer

mruiz949 said:
Thank you tiny umbrella!! Officially back on 4.2.6!!!

How?? I tried the instructions for tiny umbrella shsh restore and still received the 1013 error. I was not given the option to exit recovery.

I am also promising not to update EVER again! Was half asleep when I was syncing some other stuff ... I hate my iPhone right now ... lol
same here! I usually read up on updates before even updating apps and I wasn't paying attention and clicked update and bam!! stuck with the boring iPhone. I miss my lil tweaks:(

Is anyone actually working on an unteathered version for 4.2.7?!?!? i have been waiting for dayyysssss

Is anyone actually working on an unteathered version for 4.2.7?!?!? i have been waiting for dayyysssss

waiting for days is nothing in todays jailbreaking, for 4.2.1 we where waiting months... though i never jailbroke 4.2.1 lol..

but i doubt it will be that long

It's not even worth waiting on a jb for 4.2.7. Just use tiny umbrella and go back to 4.2.6!

It's not even worth waiting on a jb for 4.2.7. Just use tiny umbrella and go back to 4.2.6!

Whoa, I thought you couldn't downgrade to 4.2.6 without the "blobs"? If this is incorrect, can you post the steps to g back to 4.2.6?

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk