What's new

4.2.7 Jail Breaking Room

well firmware 4.3.2 was apparently released the same day as the 4.3.1 un tether but ionic has some work to do and it might be a while but you can use redsn0w and point it at firmware 4.3.1 and it will give you a tethered jailbreak for 4.3.2

well firmware 4.3.2 was apparently released the same day as the 4.3.1 un tether but ionic has some work to do and it might be a while but you can use redsn0w and point it at firmware 4.3.1 and it will give you a tethered jailbreak for 4.3.2

Are you talking about 4.3.2 or 4.2.7??

I am also promising not to update EVER again! Was half asleep when I was syncing some other stuff ... I hate my iPhone right now ... lol

Where can i find this blob? she sounds fat.
No seriously, can you give me a link on how this is done? Also, is there a way to backup everything i have with my jb 4.2.6 to apply to 4.2.7 once we get jb?
thanks

Have you all even read anything that stated that devs are working on a jail break for the iOS 4.2.7? I've heard of the ones working on 4.3.2, but not 4.2.7.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

I'm also holding off on the upgrade..until its able to be jailbroken..its tempting tho..verrrrry tempting..does anyone have a changelog for the new update?

Not tempting for me. Bugfixes is all. You get no additional functionality.

The jailbreak for 4.2.6 shouldn't be patched in 4.2.7 so all someone has to do Is port it right ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm also holding off on the upgrade..until its able to be jailbroken..its tempting tho..verrrrry tempting..does anyone have a changelog for the new update?

I know what you mean. I gave in and did the update and I'm now unjailbroken for now. You aren't missing much trust me. Just security fixes according to apple release notes. I was hoping for a safari boost like gsm got in 4.3.1 but if we for it in 4.2.7 I'm not seeing it.