What's new

3gs Cydia not installing files

bailey3418

Reaction score
After i jailbroke 3GS - on 4.1 ..with redsn0w .0.9.6b5.i went to unlock it and when i launched cydia ...it went to fetch files and then got errors??? did not run like normal and install files. then when i went to Manage/ sources/ and looked for repo666 it was not there??? my initial thought was something happened during the jailbreak , so i redid it and still the same. so i thought maybe when i restored to 4.1 firmware, so i restored it back again....and then run redsn0w again. still the same, cydia would not run right??? i have done lots of these before with no issue. i can run redsn0w and the BB is at .6.15 and the cydia icon is on the phone, but when launch it, it just goes to fetch and does not run all those files and then ask for a reboot like it normally does??

anyone on suggestions??? right now the phone is sitting with redsn0w on it / jailbroke/ and BB at 0.615 and cydia icon on the screen..

thanks ....

Try redoing the the jb, if that does not work, use snowbreeze or pwange tool.

hello....well i have tried the re doing of the jaikbreak...all runs well in redsnow .but same thing when you launch cdyia...goes to the fetch files and does not load them..

even restored the phone back to 4.1 a couple times and then re loaded redsnow.....still same issue..

you know i keep trying the Dev-Team site and am unable to connect...so something is up there....

maybe lokk at this snowbreeze...never used or read that..

thank for input...merry xmas