What's new

10 simple reasons why I dumped Android for the iPhone 4S

Same reason for me also for the change. My last phone was a EVO and the battery life on regular use was only 7-9 hours. When I did use it for games or watching a few short vids the life would be quartered. Even purchased the 3400 batt for the extended life but I just made it a brick I carried around. What's that bulge in your pants. Oh it's just my massive phone... As long as I don't have the GPS on all the time and have my iPhone 3GS check my emails once a hour my phone lasts all day.

kozal01 said:
Those are just 10 of the many many reasons I left Android for IOS. I bought a 4S and have never looked back. Im a former android fanboy that thought Id never by apple.

Same here. I was an android developer and got tired of the constant work needed to overcome the fragmentation in android. Bought the iPhone 4S and dumped android. It's so nice to be able to enjoy my phone without having to put so much constant work into it.

iPhone 4S - 16 GB/White/OtterBox Case

After living with Android since Verizon launched them, I finally decided to take the IOS pluny. I got tired of both the hardware and software fragmentation. I got tired of carriers deciding if and when they will allow an OS update. I got tired of crappy battery life. I got tired of lack of third party support. Basically, I got tired of Android and it's ecosystem.

I can't wait for my iPhone to arrive!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk